If your veterinarian uses PetDesk, it's easy to request veterinary appointments from the app. Confirmations and/or alternate times will be sent to your app from your provider once they respond to your request.
There are a few ways to request an appointment via the PetDesk mobile app other than the app Home Page:
From the Pets tab, located on the lower banner of the app
- From the bottom banner, tap Providers
- Scroll to locate the correct provider card > Tap the Request Appt/Services
- Tap the image of the pet you'd like to schedule for (or their name [first letter] if no photo has been added)
- Tap the box labeled Select Reason and tap to check the box on all services applicable to this appointment > Done on the upper right
- Tap the box labeled Desired Date and then tap the date you'd like to request for your appointment > Tap Ok or Done (depending on your device)
- Use the sliding time scale to select your requested window of availability to visit (length of time frames vary from provider to provider)
- Tap the Notes & Special Requests box to enter any specific details
- Tap Submit
Confirmations and/or alternate times will be sent to your app from your provider once they respond to your request.