PetDesk Pack Resources is your one-stop-shop for any product announcements, new customer assets and resources, accessing PetDesk CE University, and for referencing our Help Center! It also allows the opportunity to play an active role in our product improvement decisions. See below for how to also utilize PetDesk Pack Resources to provide feedback and suggestions on the platform. Let your voice be heard!
At PetDesk, we're pretty obsessed with our customers. Because of that, we take product feedback extremely seriously. If you take the time to submit your product feedback to us, it means you have influence on how we develop PetDesk over time.
We've built our company from the ground up by listening to customers, team members, and prospects – by taking their ideas & suggestions on board – to build the best client communication solution for veterinary practices. We use your feedback to improve our current products and to help identify the most important problems, experiments, and opportunities to innovate so we can deliver features that will provide the most value as efficiently as possible.
How Can I Share My Feedback?
Submitting our feedback could not be simpler! Open our PetDesk Pack Resources widget (found via the upper right book icon when you’re logged into the PetDesk Dashboard) and click on "Share Your Feedback." You can review requests or complete the form to submit a request, be as detailed as you can, and click Submit request.
Yes! You can vote on feedback from other customers and add your use cases in the comments.
We recommend expanding the Feedback area into the full-screen view to get the best experience. There are more features available in the full-screen view, like a detailed view of your previous feedback requests as well as ones from other clinics. Commenting, prioritizing, and interacting with feedback requests helps us understand which requests are most important to you!
Yes! Prioritizing your requests regularly helps our team understand what matters most to you. When you've added or clicked I want this on three requests, you can use the priority sliders to show us your top requests. But when you increase the priority for one request, the others will decrease proportionally. Everything can’t be the #1 priority, even though we know it feels like that sometimes!
What Happens To My Feedback?
When your request is added to Feedback, it becomes part of our request library which is used by our Product Team to develop our roadmap and research new features and enhancements.
New requests automatically land in the Not Reviewed status. This just means the PetDesk Product Team hasn’t reviewed the request yet... but we will within two weeks!
After the team has reviewed your request, there are three possible outcomes.
- Most new requests will be set to Awaiting Feedback to give other customers time to vote and prioritize. When we have gathered more data, the request will be moved to Planned or Declined.
- Planned means that the work is already planned for delivery over the next 6-9 months. We may even reach out to you for early feedback or beta participation if you submitted or voted for a Planned feedback request. Feel free to add a comment indicating interest in a sneak peek when we kick off delivery.
- Declined could mean a few things.
- You can already achieve the outcome you’re looking for in the app. In this case, we’ll let you know how.
- We already have this request covered under another planned request and we’re declining your request to keep our data clean.
- We won’t accommodate the request because it doesn’t align with the direction of the product. We review top requests and those that align with our current strategy at least every two weeks. When we review requests we determine if our team can pick up requests for investigation or if they align with an upcoming project.
If your request has been changed to Planned, the next step is for us to build it! Look for another status update when our engineers have kicked off the project and the status changes to Building. You may even get communication from us on early feedback and beta opportunities.
And of course, once the feature is live, we’ll update the status of your request to Released! That means you’ll be able to use the new feature or functionality in PetDesk. Look for Announcements, Guides, and Help Center articles to learn more about your new feature.
Our product feedback portal always has the most up-to-date information about our products and what we are building next. If you reach out directly to PetDesk Product Support or your dedicated Customer Success Manager, they'll be able to look up ideas for you, but typically they won't have any additional information or be able to provide an estimate for when your request will be reviewed.