You've sent a Mass Message out to your clients, and now you want to see the results. You can check your message's current status, open rate, click rate, and more from the dashboard's Mass Message tab.
- Navigate to the Mass Message tab of your PetDesk Dashboard as an admin.
- Click on the History sub-tab to view the last 10 messages submitted.
Next to each submitted Mass Message, there will be a status of either, Pending, Sending, Sent mm/dd/yyyy, or Cancelled.
- Pending: yet to be sent and/or you've requested PetDesk Support to cancel on your behalf. You still have the option at this point to edit and/or cancel your message.
- Sending: on its way out to your intended audience. You cannot cancel the message at this point.
- Sent mm/dd/yyyy: successfully sent and a timestamp of when all communications were delivered.
- Cancelled: cancelled by you and will not be sent.
But wait! There' more! Here are some of the meaningful metrics displayed to each message's right, showing how much attention and eyes are on your sent Mass Messages.
- What client filter was applied
- Total Emails Sent
- Delivery rate
- Opened # / Unique User Opened #
- Clicked / Unique users that clicked # (any click on any link in the message, including unsubscribes)