After each qualifying transaction with a PetDesk Loyalty program provider, you'll accrue reward points that can later be redeemed. If you aren't seeing that in the app, we encourage you to review the below steps to access your points.
Here are a few things to check before reaching out to the clinic or PetDesk Customer Support for assistance:
- Verify you enrolled into that provider's specific Loyalty program near to the time of possibly accruing points.
Some clinics look back a few weeks from enrollment and honor transactions made since.
- Allow 24-48 hours after a clinic visit for our sync to update your app account with the latest accrued points.
- Confirm you made a qualified transaction to earn points from the clinic's Loyalty program.
- The rewards program is intended for use at the clinic. Any purchases made through third-party vendors will not be counted by the program.
- Each provider has their own unique program, and points accrued at one clinic cannot be seen or redeemed at another.
- Ensure the participating provider has the same email on file as the one you've associated in the app, and use it to log in to the PetDesk app. This match is necessary for your info to sync. Once corrected, expect 24-48 hours to see it updated in the app.
To learn how to view your current points and history view this article.
This is only applicable to pet parents whose pet care provider is enrolled into the Loyalty program.