We designed our reminder and confirmation system with the knowledge that most of your clients have their phones in their pocket all day. But that doesn't mean we only send communications through the PetDesk app. This article will show you how to help manage an individual client's preferences for which communication channels they prefer.
Can you reach all of my clients?
Yes, we can. Our reminders solution will send appointment and health service reminders to your clients, for whom you have an email, cell number, and/or physical address. Since we use several communication channels for clients, your clients do not necessarily need to download the app to be notified. There are several channels we leverage to communicate with your clients:
- Emails: optimized for mobile devices and desktop browsers
- Text messages: sent to cell numbers
- Push notifications: sent to the mobile PetDesk app
- Postcards: sent to physical addresses
By opening new communication channels with your clients, you will see a decrease in client no-shows, a lesser need for reminder and confirmation phone calls, and less money spent on postcards.
Note: This will adjust their settings for health service and reminder emails, surveys, mass messages, pet pickup, promotions, pet birthdays, SMS texts, postcards, etc.
- While in the PetDesk Dashboard, click the Clients and Pets tab on the left-hand side pane
- Search for the client by using the search filters at the top of the page > click the blue Search button
- Once you've located the client, click to open
- Expand the client details > click the Settings tab
- Click each toggle to change the various settings (green=on; grey=off)
For more info on this topic, catch up on these resources: