We know your practice needs to be flexible and quick-to-adapt. That's why we put you in the driver's seat of your practice's appointment availability. Review how you can use these settings to cut down on any back-and-forth during the scheduling process and set appropriate expectations when the client requests an appointment.
From the dashboard, you can update what app users see your clinic's availability to be by following the below steps:
Log into your PetDesk Dashboard using the Admin login credentials.
- Click the settings icon on the upper right of the dashboard
- Click App Settings
- Click the Availability tab
- Click the pencil edit icon next to "Open Hours" or "Appointment Hours" to update your schedule
- Click Save
To ensure buffer time and only allow app users to request appointments with ample notice, review this article.
Other awesome features you might want to review on this page:
- In this same Availability tab, you can block off Lunch Breaks to let your clients know you don't take appointments during that timeframe.
- Limit is one Lunch Break enter per weekday; unique name per Lunch Break; cannot modify existing lunch break names nor add frequency at this time.
- This page also features the option to add Special Hours.
Set special hours for specific dates, such as a holiday, half-day, or unexpected closures.
- Limit is one Special hour per date; Item cannot be modified once created - if needed, delete and re-create.
- If you're looking to customize how and at what times your clients can request appointments online or appointment increments, click the “Client Scheduling Limits” tab in this area of the dashboard.