We know how important it is to stay connected with your pet's health. Let's get you back in the PetDesk mobile app!
First, please ensure you're logging into the PetDesk mobile app on your smartphone or tablet and not the PetDesk.com website (this site is intended for providers).
- Open the app on your device by selecting the PetDesk icon.
- If you're not logged in yet, at the bottom of the screen, click Log In.
- If you're unsure of your password, click on Forgot your password? and enter the email address you have associated with your PetDesk app and account.
We'll send an email with further instructions to reset your password...
Received the email (subject: PetDesk App Password Reset)?
- In the email, tap the link: “Click here to reset your password”
- Password Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 characters | Maximum of 32 characters
- Contains at least one:
- capitalized character
- lower-case character
- numeric character
- symbol (ex: @, #, $, %, etc.)
If you're still having issues, the PetDesk Product Support team is here to help!