Ordering your pet their medications should be quick and easy. The PetDesk app has got you covered! With a few taps, you can request prescriptions and refills.
If you'd like to refill a prescription that your PetDesk partnered provider has successfully filled in the past, skip ahead. Otherwise, follow these steps:
- Tap Providers along the bottom banner of the app and locate the correct provider card
- On the card, tap the Request Appt/Services
- Tap the image of the pet you would like to schedule for (or their name[first letter] if no photo has been added)
- Tap Select Reason and then the appropriate option
- Tap Done on the upper right of the screen
- Enter your medication name and details in the Notes section
- Tap Submit on the upper right to send your request to your provider
Some providers may also have an Online Pharmacy link available on their provider card that you can navigate to.
Request a refill:
- Tap Pet along the bottom banner
- Locate the associated pet's profile, and under their picture, you'll see Prescription
- Choose the Prescriptions sub-tab
- Click Refill next to the prescription being requested - this takes you to a pre-filled window
- Confirm the Rx by hitting Submit in the upper right
For any health questions, issues filling, or canceling this request, it is best to directly reach out to the provider.