Save time for your staff and clients by digitizing commonly used forms online! Create free online forms that you can include in client communications prior to appointments. Set up email notifications and view all form submissions from your clinic's inbox.
There are several vendors and tools to choose from when it comes to building online forms. One that our customers have found the most useful, robust, and that we recommend is JotForm.
Creating a JotForm account
- Navigate to https://www.jotform.com/
- On the upper right click Sign Up
- Enter your full name, email, and password
- Click Create My Account
- Check your inbox and verify your email address.
|Tip: Allow multiple staff members to create/update forms by using a clinic email to create the account. Be sure to securely save these credentials and follow best practices to update passwords when staff depart.|
Creating a form
- Before you begin, brainstorm what information you'd like to capture with this form
- On the upper left, click Create Form
- Select from three options Start From Scratch, Use Template, Import Form
We recommend that you save existing forms as a PDF for future use. We also encourage you to contact PetDesk Support to help add these links to your current reminder messages. For Two-Way customers, create a template with a link to each of your forms.
For additional information on templates click here.
Some fields may need to be adjusted and/or fixed. For additional information on PDF forms click here.
|Start From Scratch||
Select this option if you do not have existing forms. For additional information on creating a new for click here.
Setup Email Notifications
- For each form, click Settings at the top of the Form Builder
- Select Emails on the left panel
- Click the plus + icon
- Select Notification Email
- Customize the subject line and body of the email
- Click the Recipients tab and enter the email address for where your want to receive form submissions.
For additional information on notifications click here.
How to Share Forms
- For each form, click Publish at the top of the Form Builder.
- Share the URL in the Link to Share section with clients.
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager at PetDesk to discuss how we can incorporate the links to your forms in certain automated communications.
Need help? JotForm has several resources to help you digitize your forms: